From $16.00 Per Night - Budget
Experience village life in a small community close to Phi Mai and Khorat (Nakhon Ratchasima), North Eastern Thailand.
This new, well appointed 1 bedroom unit is off the beaten track for tourists! Discover another part of Thailand.
The unit has a spacious sitting area with an air conditioner and TV, a separate bedroom with king bed and wall fan, a kitchenette with microwave, toaster, kettle & fridge, as well as a bathroom with a shower & toilet.
Chantana Apartment at Phi Mai, Thailand is only 5 minutes walk from the bus stop which takes you to Khorat or Phi Mai. Catch a bus from Khorat Bus terminal 2 between Khorat & Phi Mai – about every 20 minutes during the day.
Alternatively private transport may also be available.
* Buy local noodle soup from the village for breakfast & lunch
* Walk around the village
* Arise early as the monk walks through the village
* Visit Phi Mai with it’s small, vibrant night market to buy fresh food
* Stroll around this small town & discover its eateries & coffee shops
* Phi Mai Historical Park – one of the most impressive Khmer ruins in Thailand. Go early in the morning if it’s hot
* Visit the Phi Mai National Museum with it’s collection of sculptures, pottery & Buddha images. An easy 15 minute walk from the historical park
* Buy from small local shops or the newly established TESCO supermarket to see the signs of change
* Visit Thailand’s oldest & largest banyan tree at Sai Ngam
* Have a local Thai massage
* Admire the statue of the “strong lady” – Thao Suranari – who helped save her city & is a local hero
* Visit the archaeological site with its 3 excavation pits featuring skeletons (mostly replicas)
* Visit the small museum to see what life was like 3000 – 1500 years ago at this small agricultural village
* Visit the family that still does silk weaving
KHORAT & SURROUNDS
* Visit the town for the day with its modern shopping complex, with a water park & ice skating rink as well as a large modern shopping mall
* Explore some of the older parts of the city
* Travel to Dan Kwian. Make sure you go into the village off the highway. The pottery is famous for its rough texture & rust like colour. Well worth a visit!
* Pak Thong Chai. A well known silk weaving centre
No smoking inside.
Not suitable for pets.
No parties or events.
Check-in time is 2PM – 5PM.
Check out time 10AM.
Please help conserve energy by turning off your a/c when you are not in the house.